Crafting can be a fun exciting task especially when you can do it well. Sometimes it can look much easier than it really is, so how can you make it easier? Just learn how to craft by booking a workshop at one of the 130 stores and learn how to become an expert. This includes the many projects including scrap booking, pomp oms, card making, kids craft and so much more. Join Project Craft and have fun learning something creative and new. Learn the different techniques below by following the steps on how to create these different projects:
How To Make a Card
This Do it yourself project is designed to help beginners learn the different techniques that are involved in card making allowing you to create the absolute perfect card. These techniques include learning the techniques of lino printing, foiling and die-cutting. Before considering attending the course you may be asking what the price is? The price for this workshop will be $15 which includes all materials needed for the course. The customer will then have to choose the nearest workshop to where the course will be offered. You will then be transferred to the eventbrite website where you will select the event again and check the time of the course you would like to partake in. Below the technique of Die Cut will be demonstrated and how to create it if you’re feeling a bit adventurous:
- Set up die-cutting machine
- Select the dies which you wish to use for your design
- Feed board through machine to cut out all the shapes that you are using
- Use the letter stamps to write messages on your cards. Personalize this in any way that you wish.
- Position the elements that you and have and then glue down everything so that your card is looking absolutely fantastic
How to Make Pom Poms
How to make Pom Poms is another element of craft that is extremely interesting and helpful especially in decoration. With these eye catching designs you’ll be learning to make budgeted decorations in no time. Pom Poms are easily designed and created in six simple steps seen below:Before you begin make sure that you have fabric in the color you want your pomp pom, thread, glue and scissors. Enjoy the workshop at any of the stores for the low price of just $10 but if you’re feeling a bit adventurous try the steps below.
- Size up your paper and make sure that you cut the paper to size
- Draw out your guides for the fabric.
- Glue along the lines that you have marked and add layers
- Enjoy a nice beverage while the glue dries
- Line the shape up and cut out a semi-circle
- Sew everything together with cotton and finally tie a knot
- Go around the shape pulling everything up and voila your own homemade pom pom
How to Make Kids Crafts
Another valuable asset in the arts of crafts is how to design and make kids crafts. Everything from animal masks, paper houses, scrap books these workshops create hours of enjoyable creative fun. Like the other options you will have the choice of choosing exactly what time you would like to take your course and the day. The price for kid’s crafts comes at an incredible price of $5 which includes all of the materials and a lot of fun creative experience. Below it will be demonstrated how to create a kids mask:Before you begin the fun make sure that you have all the materials you need at home including ribbon preferably 3 meters, scissors, glue, drawing paper, hole puncher, pencil, tracing paper and colored paper.
- First find the mask that you would like to make and print it out so that you will be able to trace it out from the template
- Trace off the shapes onto the card and cut it out
- Arrange the pieces in the matter that best suits the mask and glue them onto the mask that you have created
- Make a hole and add the ribbon to fasten the mask and now enjoy
How to Scrapbook
How can someone best cherish their fondest memories whether it was a time or place? This can easily done through the creativity of a Scrapbook. Is this difficult you may ask? This can easily be done with a workshop at Paperchase. For $20 including all materials you can create the ultimate scrapbook. Find the nearest shop time an day and get started as soon as you can. If you can’t wait for the class don’t worry there is a fantastic opportunity for you to simply do it yourself with the steps below. Follow the steps and create your own scrapbook and cherish your memories forever:Before you begin your scrapbook make sure you have all the materials you need including pictures/material for theme of scrapbook, scissors, tape, ribbon, photo corners, and pen, empty notebook.
- Choose your subject for your scrapbook selecting the photos or other materials that best fit into your project
- Get your page turner: Arrange the elements in the way that you wish
- Write On and in your scrapbook by adding your journaling to your scrapbook
- Once all your elements have been placed where you would like them to simply glue down all your elements
- Enjoy your scrapbook and share with all your friends and family